What I Wore Wednesdays is a weekly meme we are starting over here at Prissy Bitches. Here’s what you do:
Once a week, take a picture of one of your FAVORITE outfits. Post it on your blog on Wednesday with all the details along with our cute little icon up there. Then, get your booty over here and leave us a link in the comments so we can all gush about each other’s fierceness.
- Blue Pleated Dress: Forever 21
- Gold Glitter Platforms: Bakers
- Black sparkle necklace: J. Crew
- Black Cardigan: Kohls
- Pink/gold chain leather bracelet: Conversation Pieces
- Nail polish: Essie Navigate Her
- Powder Pink Lipstick: Dior
- My friend Dania’s fabulous clutch: Ted Baker
Every year, a local Theater Column throws a HUGE Awards Gala that honors all of the outstanding theater in the DFW area from that past year. It is always such a blast to see everyone all gussied up and get to catch up because, as theater people, unless we are all in a show together, we’re pretty much too busy to hang out regularly. Anyway, the past two years I have gone long and glam with my choices, so this year I wanted to go short and break out the gams. The theme was Razzle Dazzle – so obvs this was my chance to work some feathers and sequins, right? Right. Oh, and that top picture up there? Why yes, that would be me and my husband with the LEGENDARY CHITA RIVERA on the VIP Carpet. She was our Celebrity Co-host this year. Oh what a night.
- Dress: Bebe
- Turquoise Shoes: Audrey Brooke (DSW)
- Sheer Black Tights: Target
- Turquoise and Gold Chandelier Earrings: Target
So what about you? What was YOUR favorite outfit of the past week?